Two-Fold + Nova Whisky // Set of 2
Delicious, audacious Australian whisky, Starward Whisky is made in Melbourne. Not the outback. Or a sunshine-soaked beach. Melbourne is the foodie capital of Australia, where they ditch the airs and graces and focus on flavor instead. That's why Starward uses red wine barrels to mature their whisky. They source all their whisky ingredients from just a day's drive away. Then, in the wildly varied Melbourne weather, their whisky draws out its signature fruity, delicious flavor in just three short years. They call this elemental maturation and it's why they couldn't make their whisky anywhere else.
Starward's Melburnian founder, David Vitale, grew up in a big Italian family. He's food obsessed without ever getting too serious or formal about it, resulting in a whisky that feels right at home at those moments spent around the dinner table. This is whisky for a curious, food-obsessed generation. Raise a few eyebrows and bring a bottle to BBQ. Pour it with tonic and watch jaws go to the floor. It's an eye-opening business, this new world of whisky drinking.
Nova Single Malt Whisky is matured exclusively in red wine barrels from wineries making great Australian shiraz, cabernets, and pinot noirs. This whisky reflects Melbourne in every sip. From the vibrant foodie scene to the wild weather to the world-class, cool climate wine.
- Beginning / A fruity, double distilled single malt made with Australian barley and craft brewers’ yeast for extra flavour.
- Middle / Lightly charred or steamed barrels sourced from Australian wineries making great shiraz, cabernets and pinot noirs. Often filled fresh when the barrel is still wet with wine. Matured in Melbourne’s wildly varied climate for three years.
- End / Exceptional length thanks to the red wine barrels. Bright aromatic notes of red berries, orchard fruits, vanilla, caramel and soft oak spice.
- Future / Smooth and complex when sipped neat. Shines in classic cocktails. Works exceptionally well with food.
Two-Fold Double Grain Whisky was Starward's chance to forget compromise. To make a whisky that was as affordable and approachable as they wanted, Starward had to tear up the rule book (a renegade act they relished), and it was worth every effort. Sip Two-Fold neat for a whisky that's smooth and full of flavor. Or pair with tonic, and rethink the G&T for good.
- Beginning / An Australian double-grain whisky. For depth, Starward uses 40% malted barley. For an aromatic, dry flavor, they use 60% Australian wheat.
- Middle / Lightly charred or steamed barrels. Sourced from Australian wineries that make great shiraz, cabernets and pinot noirs. Often filled fresh when the barrel is still wet with wine. Starward matures each whisky separately in Melbourne’s wildly varied climate, then deftly combine.
- End / Smooth as silk. Spiced vanilla, tropical fruits and cereal characters rounded with red apples and berries.
- Future / Easy-drinking when neat or on ice. Try a Two-Fold and tonic and you might be tempted to bin the gin.
— Set Of 2 Bottles
Two-fold Double Grain Whisky
— 750ml Bottle
— ABV: 40%
— Smooth, Tropical, Lightly Spiced
— Best Australian Blended Whisky At World Whiskies Awards 2020 & 2019
— 92 Points From Whiskycast
Nova Single Malt Whisky
— 750ml Bottle
— ABV: 41%
— Decadently Fruity, Full Of Flavor
— Double Gold Medal Winner At San Francisco World Spirits
— 92 Points From Wine Enthusiast
— Someone 21 Years Or Older Must Be Present To Sign For Delivery
— Only Eligible For Ground Shipping
— Alcohol Cannot be Delivered to a PO Box
— Expedited Delivery Is Not Available
— Only 2 Attempts for Delivery will be Made
— If Visibly Intoxicated At Delivery, You Will Not Receive The Package
— Void Where Prohibited By Law
WARNING: Many Food and Beverage Cans Have Linings Containing Bisphenol A (BPA), A Chemical Known to The State of California to Cause Harm to The Female Reproductive System. Jar Lids and Bottle Caps May Also Contain BPA. You Can Be Exposed to BPA when You Consume Foods or Beverages Packaged in These Containers. For More Information Go To: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. For A List of Products Go To: www.prop65bpa.org.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FINAL SALE ITEM. NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, OR MODIFICATIONS ARE ALLOWED
Shipping AvailabilityUnited States (EXCEPT Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Utah, Michigan)
Shipping PolicyStandard Ground Shipping
Handling Surcharges$5.00 first item / $5.00 each additional ?This is for items that require some kind of special care, maybe because the item is too large and/or the item is coming internationally. These charges are only used to cover our own shipping costs and we keep these as low as possible.
Ship In2-4 weeks ⓘCOVID-19 Notice: Our shipping times may be longer than indicated as changing COVID-19 restrictions affect delivery services. Know that our fulfillment teams continue to send product daily as we take extra precautions to ensure their safety. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Return PolicyFinal sale, not eligible for return or cancellation